Saturday, August 10, 2013

shark week payback

I am obsessed with the beach. I love the sand. I love the waves. I love the birds. I love the shells. I love the sunsets. However I don't particularly like being in the water. I have friends that surf, paddle board and generally frolic in the waves.  I on the other hand have not been fully submerged in seawater since I started getting into Shark Week on the Discovery Channel. I firmly believe the sharks hold a grudge from all my disparaging facebook posts and they are waiting for me to completely enter their territory and pounce. I imagine that they have sent the word ocean wide in the shark communication equivalent of  "get her!"   So I just dip my toes or if I am brave wade up to my knees.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you all the way on this. If God intended us to swim in the ocean he wouldn't have created swimming pools. ��

    ReplyDelete